Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One down, 39 to go

Well today, it was a little hard not to go on Facebook this morning. Luckily I wasn't home all day, and wont be home all day until Monday. I work/worked Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun...Off again Monday (hopefully). Its just rough because usually I'm just watching my friends baby, Kellen on Thursdays, but she needed to switch to Wednesday. I was excited to get the day off on Thursday but a lady from work called me and was in desperate need of me covering her shift..Which actually worked out, but now I don't get any time off till Monday. I'm going to try not to let Blogging be my new Facebook for now, because if I did that, then what's the point? Shaun (my husband) has stepped up to the plate, and recommended we read and pray together every evening when Matthew goes to bed. This has been something both of us have wanted to do regularly together, but it never became a habit. If we can do it for 40 days, we should be able to do it longer, right?!

Okay, well off to the banks website to finish writing everything down that we've spent so far this month. Dave Ramsey would be very disappointed we haven't been keeping track!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you!!

Post a Comment