Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lent / Cleaning

Well, I've decided to give up Facebook for Lent once again. I did it last year without even peeking once! Shaun was so shocked, haha! Im hoping this will not only allow for more time in prayer and in God's Word, but also more time for cleaning! I made a cleaning list for myself a while back, but its been hard to follow because the way I set it up was to clean a different room every day. We have 6 rooms in our apartment and I chose Monday through Saturday to clean (resting on the sabbath). I think its a pretty good plan, but if Im not following it, and the apartment is getting messy, it would look pretty silly to only have one clean room. So I normally just clean a little bit in each room which tends to get frustrating because after an hour, it doesnt look like I did very much. Anyways...Im going to be off on Thursday so I think I will do a little bit in each room, then work on Matthew's room. Its actually not as bad as it's been in the past, but I'd really like to clean out the closet, clear off the futon, organize his dresser, and dust/vacuum.

Anyone have any tips on keeping a clean house?! :)

P.S. I have decided to give up TV/Computer time for the first hour after getting up and the last hour before bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment