Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Goals

WHOA!!! 2 Posts in one day?! This is a first! In light of my last post I thought I need to take the time to write out some goals.
1) eating healthier - If Id like to eat something unhealthy, I will make sure the thing I ate before that was healthy and the thing I eat afterward is healthy. (To keep the unhealthy foods at a minimum!)
2) workout when I can - TRY to workout 3 times a week at least.
3) stick to a budget - skim through Financial Peace again with my husband Shaun and come up with a budget for December and STICK TO IT.
4) keep up with friends better - call one friend a week that I havent seen or talked to in a while.
5) Reach out to other ladies at church. Talk to someone new each week.
6) be more prepared for Praise Band practice. Listen to the songs ahead of time and practice on my own time.
7) put clothes away at the end of the day - dont let them pile up all week.
8) Pray daily! Set aside time to get quiet and just talk to God.

Hopefully by the next time I write I will be able to say I am doing well at 3 of the areas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment