Monday, August 15, 2011

Anniversary





Thought I'd take a moment to put up some pictures since we celebrated our 4th anniversary this past week! (couldn't find our professional pics on our computer. I know I do have them on facebook though)



(below:) at our wedding shower




It looks as if we danced a lot but we really didn't, we aren't really fond of dancing - except slow dancing - and I really hate being the center of attention, so we mostly walked around and talked to our guests.

And here are pics from this summer. One from each month.

MAY: Wil - 6 months old

JUNE: Matthew - fun on the slip-n-slide at Grandma and Papa's house. (This should be on a funny card!)


JULY: My birthday boy - he's 3!!


AUGUST: eating a cupcake. It was chocolate if you can't tell :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment