Monday, July 18, 2011

Day #3


So...My hubby deleted the list I had saved of the 30 day challenge (probably didn't know what it was), so I figured I'd take different questions/suggestions that I like from random ones. Here's day #3 of one I liked:

A picture of you and your friends: (Please take note that I look way different in each photo, haha...they are all from different points in my life and I tend to change my look)

This is me and my bestest friend (besides my hubby), Missy! She is one of the few people that is always there for me and does so much for me and my family! She is also one of the best, most generous people I know! I'm so glad to know her! This was taken last weekend at the beach!




This is my lifegroup from 707 (minus Heather :( ) Kristin (our leader) just had her baby so we all gathered for a photo.


These are my old friends from youth group. We were such a fun group, but unfortunately I don't see them much anymore. I try not to let it bug me and cherish the times I was with them.

This is me and Holly. We have been friends since 6th grade! We see each other every once in a while and I love hanging out with her! She's a lot of fun!



This is my older sister on the left and my cousin on the right! We were in florida (visiting my cousin and family)

This is my husbands cousin Angie. love her! This was at a murder mystery dinner at church! She was quite the actress

This is me and my little sister Madi. She is one of my best friends! We have so much fun together

This is Kelsey...we dont see each other much, but when we do, its like we're best friends again! Wish she lived closer!


Well, that about wraps it up! I have a lot of random friends from random times in my life and although sometimes I get kind of depressed and angry with myself for not being a better friend, I really appreciate all the friends I have!




0 comments:

Post a Comment